When registering at www.toliopoulos.gr, certain personal information will be requested, such as: Name, Last Name, Country, Prefecture, City, E-mail address and other information requested for the transaction.
The online store www.toliopoulos.gr strictly follows the Greek legislation on the Record of Personal Data Archive. The information provided from the users is not disclosed to third parties and is in no way publicized or in any way exploited. These data are only used for:
- Fulfillment of the terms and obligations of the individual services provided by www.toliopoulos.gr
- Informing users
- Choosing the content offered to users to be relevant to their general preferences
- Satisfaction of user requirements for the products available through www.toliopoulos.gr
- Informing them about new offers of services and products
- Serving the smooth operation of the site
By way of exception, www.toliopoulos.gr may disclose personal information of its users in the following cases:
· Disclosure is made to third-party natural or legal persons (eg carriers, courier companies) with which www.toliopoulos.gr cooperates and only to the extent strictly necessary to serve the users.
· If required by law, by court order or requested by any other state or regulatory authority.
CORRECTION – DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
The online store www.toliopoulos.gr provides its users with the ability to correct or delete whenever they want their personal information. The user can refer to his or her personal account settings at any time and correct the information they require, or ask the customer service department to make the changes on his / her behalf.
The management and protection of the personal data of the user at www.toliopoulos.gr is subject to the terms of the present as well as to the relevant provisions of the Greek legislation (Law 2472/1997) on the protection of the individual and the protection of personal data as amended and supplemented by the decisions of the Chairman of the Commission for the Protection of Personal Data and the provisions of European law. In this context, any relevant regulation will be an amendment to the present. In any case, www.toliopoulos.gr reserves the right to change the terms of protection of personal data within the existing or possibly new legal framework after informing the users.