FROISEPT EXTRA 80% 5 liter HAND CLEANING LIQUID
Mild antiseptic hand and surface cleaner Froika Froisept Extra Hand Solution with 80% alcohol 5 liters
Froisept hand cleanser offers mild antiseptic and hydrating action that cleans and protects without soap and water. It has 80% ethyl alcohol content (by weight) as well as 0.125% v / v Hydrogen Peroxide. Protects and cares for the hands thanks to the moisturizing agents it contains, offering increased hygiene and cleanliness with each use.
- Fast, wide efficiency
- Quick drying
- Good skin tolerance (No ingredients left with a potentially irritating effect on the skin)
- Free of aldehydes and QACS
- Pleasant aroma
- No color
- Suitable for skin and surfaces
· Dermatologically Tested (with University Clinical Study for Hand Tolerance)
· EN.1276 (Bactericidal)
· EN.1650 (Fungicide)
· EN.14476 (Ioctone, for viruses – Coronaviruses with and without shell)
· EN.14348 (Tuberculosis and Mycobacteria)
· EN.1500 (Hand antiseptic test)
· EN.12791 (Surgical antiseptic test)
· EN.13697 (Surface antiseptic test)
· GMP (Dermocosmetics – Medical Technology CE) EOF.
Composition based on the recommendations of the World Health Organization.
Froisept Extra Hand Spray (Solution): ΕΟΦ 73067 / 21-07-2020
- Sanitary facilities
- Food industry
- Personal hygiene
Instructions for Use:
Apply a sufficient amount on dry hands and rub until dry. Contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with the teeth. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Away from heat / sparks / flames / hot surfaces. Do not smoke. Keep in a shady and cool place away from children. If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately. Compatible for use on materials (furniture, laboratory equipment: Benches, keyboards, etc.) that are not affected by ethanol. It is always recommended to test the material on a small invisible surface to ensure its compatibility with the respective surface.
* Large pack is suitable for refilling smaller pack with pump
Available in a 5000ml package.