The BFT II Analyzer combines the advantages of mechanical and photo-optical clot-detecting principles by employing a unique turbodensitometric detection device.
• 30 sites for preheating samples and 4 positions on the reactants, as well as a stirring position for the reagent.
• Two measurement channels
• 150-225 μl volume measurement
• Timing coagulation starts automatically ends with the addition of the sample
• Small dimensions (20 x 30 x10 cm / width x depth x height)
• The calibration curve consists of 9 points.
• The stirring of the sample is done with magnetic stirrers
• The results of prothrombin printed automatically in seconds, in percent and INR. The PTT in sec and fibrinogen in mg / dl or g / l.