Biola SFA-500-2 sperm analyzer is designed to determine sperm motility and concentration in undiluted sperm.
SPERM ANALYZER SFA 500-2 BIOLA – GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Features a microscope with a digital microcamera with the ability to take photos and videos of samples. The magnification of the samples is up to 500 times. In this way, in the results of the examination of each patient, in addition to figures and semen charts, we can have videos and photos.
- The use of the microcamera allows the visual identification of other parameters. Such are WBC, RBC, undifferentiated (immature) sperm, colloidal complexes, sperm concentrations and vitality.
- Slide clarity is automatically checked by the analyzer with the ability to change the sensitivity limits.
- The analyzer is clinically tested and suitable for microbiologists, fertility research centers, gynecologists, clinics, etc.
- Combines laser technology with advanced and easy-to-use software. Performs a rapid and accurate analysis of the basic parameters of the sperm, which helps in the diagnosis of male reproductive function, in order to determine the appropriate treatment.
- It is the only analyzer that can and does combine high analytical ability with accuracy and repeatability, ease of use and at the same time reasonable price.
- It is extremely simple and easy to use . To perform the analysis, it is enough to place the sample in the special cuvette and all procedures are performed automatically. The result is displayed on the screen or printed on paper in a few minutes.
- Comes with a computer for editing results in a Windows environment. The user can modify the result form according to his requirements. For example: to enter comments for very high or low prices.