The BOECO SC-6 is a small centrifuge with a swing-out rotor especially designed for use in clinical laboratories and medical practices.
It accepts common blood or urine tubes up to a volume of 15 ml and accelerates them to a maximum speed of 4,000 rpm–1
The BOECO SC-6 delivers optimal separation results and a horizontal layer of the separating gel that is identical to that achieved with a large centrifuge. Samples are therefore optimally prepared for analysis.
Controls and displays
- During centrifugation the actual values of the parameters are indicated
- The centrifuge’s different applications.
- Speed display in RPM x 100, input in steps of 100
- Time t/min: 1 – 99 min, continuous operation
- Pulse key: For short centrifugation operations
- Open lid key
– Lid locking and holding device
– Centrifuge chamber of stainless steel
– Emergency lid lock release
– Lid closure of metal
– Imbalance switch-off
– Flexible motor bearings
– Smooth plastic housing,
– easy to clean
– Metal lid
– Stainless steel centrifuging chamber, deep-drawn and seamless
The SC-6 conforms to safety regulations such as IEC 61010, or the
CE mark and all relevant EC standards and DIN norms and has been manu-factured under ISO 9001:2008