MINIVOLT MONO Coagulation Analyzer is a small and reliable system for measuring key coagulation factors.
MONO MINIVOLT PROTHROMBINOMETER – GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- 14 sites for sample warm-up and 2 sites for reagents.
- A measurement channel.
- Coagulation timing begins with sample addition and ends with clot formation
- Stir the sample with magnetic balls
- Results of prothrombin time (PT) in percent and INR
- Results of partial thromboplastin time (APTT) in sec
- Fibrinogen effects (MULTIFIBREN) in mg / dl or g / l.
- Small in dimensions (11 x 20 x11 cm / width x depth x height).
- Weight: 1.5kg