The Cobas Integra 400 plus Roche is a fully automated, random access biochemical analyzer (Random Access).
BIOCHEMICAL ANALYST COBAS INTEGRA 400 plus ROCHE – GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Maximum production speed 400 tests per hour.
- Ability to analyze 32 parameters simultaneously.
- Sampling is done from tubes with Bar code of 5.7 or 10ml or Cobas Cups.
- The volume of the sample is 2-10μl. The capacity of the sampler is up to 90 samples, continuous loading.
- Ability to automatically dilute and repeat samples as well as read different types of sample bar codes.
- Ability to analyze emergency samples.
- Store reagents in a refrigerated area.
- Stability of reagents in the analyzer is from 8-12 weeks.
- Features pressure sensors to control sampling and detect clots, with automatic removal.
- Measurement principles:
- photometry to determine basic biochemical tests
- Fluoropolysimetry for determining levels of drugs and thyroid hormones
- turbidimetry for measuring specific proteins and drugs
- potentiometry for electrolyte determination
- It has 12 wavelengths from 340-800nm.