Digital Differential Blood Cell Counter DBC-9D DIGISYSTEM
Digital Differential Blood Cell Counter DBC-9D is used in hematology to classify and count white blood cells.
• Digisystem Digital Blood Cell Counter DBC-9D use microprocessor controlled system which offers accurate and simple counts.
• 8 buttons have red and white colors in sequence for identification.
• Each button has a 3-digit LCD window. One 3-digit LCD window is for the total amount.
• Cell pictures for BASO., EOSIN., MYELO., JUVEN., STAB., SEG., LYMPH., MONO., are labeled.
• A click sound on each touch to confirm the count.
• At one hundred increment of the total amount, a short beep sound is heard.
• Push the percent (%) button to calculate percentages, and push the reset button to clear the counts. Push the +/- button can increase or decrease the counts. Push the function (FUN.) button to adjust the contrast and to monitor the battery energy.
• The power supply can be 100~240V or 2 pcs of AA battery.
Digital Differential Blood Cell Counter DBC-9D is manufactured to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 quality standards