MRC DNI series incubators are ideal for gentle incubation of organisms, such as on agar plates, and also for conditioning of heat sensitive media.
Lab Incubators are ideal for cultures, eggs, microbiology, and other biology in hospitals, industries, and laboratories.
PID Temp. Control provides automatic compensation after load changes, setting changes or door opening for excellent accuracy.
Natural convection heat distribution combines with the adjustable air vents to provide excellent uniformity.
Double wall construction, fiberglass insulation provided on 5 sides as well as between inner and outer walls, and silicon rubber door sealing reduce
heat loss and power drain. Stainless steel interior chamber and shelves are corrosion resistant, durable and easy to clean. Powder coating exterior is
beautiful, durable, and corrosion resistant.
• 30Lit capacity
• Simple keypad input allows easy temperature setting.
• LED digital display enable users to monitor the chamber temperature at any given time.
• Visual alarm indicator alerts users of abnormal conditions if the chamber temperature exceeds the setting point by 10°C.
• The temperature can be controlled and maintained to 70°C.
• The temperature stability is ±0.3°C at 37°C; ±0.4°C at 70°C.
• Internal transparent door to facilitate product inspection.