The Roche AVL 9180 ion analyzer is easy to use and low maintenance / maintenance costs.
- Modern technology electrolyte analyzer with ion-selective electrodes (ISE).
- Has the ability to calculate the concentration of nine different combinations of electrolytes, depending on the needs of the operator: Na +, K + / Na +, K +, Cl- / Na +, K +, Ca ++ / Na +, K +, Li + / Na +, Li + / Li + / Na +, Ca ++, Li + / Na +, Cl- / Na +, Ca ++
- Features a built-in printer and monitor.
- 50sec resolution time. The values of the concentrations that deviate from the normal ones are marked automatically.
- Has a QC program installed. This program monitors the daily operation of the analyzer and provides a statistical analysis file.
- The user-friendly SnapPak & & # x20AC; & # x2122; contains all the solutions needed to measure each parameter together with the waste container. This provides maximum security to the operator.
- Calibration of the electrodes and aspiration of the sample by syringe or capillary tube are done automatically.