High-speed bench-top centrifuge for hematocrit determinations with brushless
frequency drive, At 16.060 g sedimentation is completed in just a little over 6 minutes.
The HC-240 centrifuge includes a segmented hematocrit rotor for 24
capillaries. With the segmented hematocrit rotor every capillary has its own chamber.
If a capillary breaks, the fragments stay in t his chamber or segment without affecting other capillaries.
The lid of the rotor is evaluation disc and cover in one.The hematocrit value can be read off the lid/evaluation
disc right after centrifugation.
1. During centrifugation the actual values of the parameters are indicated
2. The centrifuge’s speed and running time can be variably adjusted for different applications.
3. Speed display in RPM or RCF
4. RPM input from 200-10.000 in steps of 100.
5. RCF input from 200-10.000 in steps of 10.
6. Continuous operation function.
7. Pulse key for short centrifugation.
8. Locking lid and emergency release.
9. Smooth plastic housing, easy to clean.