Used hematology analyzer Pentra 60
• Highly compact and cost-effective.
• Micro-sampling from whole blood (CBC : 30 µL – DIFF: 53 µL)
• Cytochemistry, Impedance (real cell volume measurement) & Optical (analysis of the internal cellular structure by measuring light absorbance) – DHSS* Technology.
• Perfect homogenization of blood samples with reagents.
• Throughput: Up to 60 samples/hour
• Reagents: Only 4 onboard reagents and 1 diluent
• Perfect differentiation of the 5 WBC sub-populations with DHSS* Technology
• 3 histograms for RBC, BAS/WBC and PLT together with the 5 DIFF Matrix.
• Basophils counted through specific channel
• High resolution matrix includes the determination of 2 additional subpopulations (% and #): Atypical Lymphocytes (ALY) and Large Immature Cells (LIC)