The Cobas e 411 Immunoassay Analyzer is a fully automated, random access analyzer that can measure up to 18 different parameters.
IMMUNOLOGICAL ANALYSIS e 411 disk ROCHE – GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Unique electrochemiluminescence (ECL) technology that provides the highest resolution performance.
- Speed: 86 exams per hour.
- Results in 9, 18 or 27 minutes.
- 18 reagent locations on a temperature-controlled tray.
- Automatic sample dilution.
- Disposable muzzle to prevent contamination.
- There is no need for frequent recalibrations.
- Color touch screen.
- Ability to connect to an external computer and printer.
- Upgraded controller.
- It is easy to handle.
- Innovative online services to provide online application upgrades, calibrator pricing & amp; quality control solutions and new software through the Cobas link application.
- Barcode where the database is automatically managed by loading reagents, controls and calibrators into the system for fast and secure process.
- It has 2 spaces for STAT samples accessible at any time.