Elecsys 2010 Roche Immunoassay is a fully automated, random access analyzer that can measure up to 15 different parameters.
ELECTRICAL ANALYSIS ELECSYS 2010 ROCHE – GENERAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Unique electrochemiluminescence (ECL) technology that provides the highest resolution performance.
- Speed: 88 exams per hour.
- Results in 9, 18 or 27 minutes.
- Automatic sample dilution.
- Disposable muzzle to prevent contamination.
- No need for frequent recalibrations.
- Color touch screen.
- Ability to connect to a printer.
- It is easy to handle.
- Barcode where the database is automatically managed by loading reagents, controls and calibrators into the system for fast and secure process.
- It has spaces for STAT samples accessible at any time.