Laboratory Incubator DSI-300D 30Lit. DIGISYSTEM
Laboratory incubators are general-purpose incubators that are ideal for crops, microbiology and other biology in hospitals, industries and laboratories. PID Temperature Control provides automatic compensation after load changes, setting changes, or door opening for exceptional accuracy. The natural heat transfer is combined with the adjustable vents to provide excellent uniformity. The double wall construction, the fiberglass insulation provided on the 5 sides as well as between the interior and exterior walls and the silicone rubber door seal reduce heat loss and power drainage. The inner chamber and stainless steel shelves are corrosion resistant and easy to clean. The outer layer is beautiful and corrosion resistant.
• Simple keyboard input allows easy temperature adjustment.
• LED digital display enables users to monitor the chamber temperature at any given moment.
• Visual alarm indicator alerts users of abnormal conditions if the chamber temperature exceeds the setting points by 10℃.
• Time setting can be continuous mode or timed mode (999 hours or 999 minutes).
• The temperature can be controlled and maintained at 70 ℃.
• Shelves can be adjusted.
• Double doors allow samples to be viewed through the acrylic door.
• Capacity 30 liters.
The DSI-300D 30Lit incubator is manufactured to ISO 9001, ISO 13485 quality standards