Used hematology analyzer Sysmex Kx 21n
With its simplified operation, the KX-21N is an ideal hematology analyzer for a clinic satelite laboratory
or research testing. It provides a CBC with 17 reportable parameters and 3-part WBC differential, which includes an
Absolute Neutrophil Count (ANC).
The results include histograms for WBC, RBC, and PLT. The system provides a high level of accuracy through the use of
automatic floating discriminators. Built on reliable Sysmex technology, it features a simple startup menu and single button
selection for sampling and daily maintenance with a compact, space saving design.
• Same direct current detection method as Sysmex high-end systems to provide accurate, comparable results
• Minimal training required
• Simple menus
• Push button technology
• Non-toxic, biodegradable reagents
• Reliable hardware and results
• Nework capability via your LIS