The Sysmex XP 300 is a 3-population automatic haematological analyzer featuring sophisticated and improved technical features. It can cover a wide range of laboratories with great reliability, either as a basic or as a backup analyst.
It is characterized by reliable operation and automated procedures , and is a hematology analyzer that can support a medical laboratory for a long time.
The XP 300 Hematology Analyzer provides a 20 parameter hematology profile for both whole blood analysis and diluted analysis. Using the color LCD touch screen and the unique barcode system for reading reagents ensure ease of use of the analyst. With the hand barcode reader it is possible to enter information about the reagents easily and quickly. In addition, the analysis of a quality control preparation is facilitated through the automated entry of reference values using a barcode.
The unique reagent management system of the XP 300 hematology analyzer using barcode meets the needs of documentation, certification and traceability.
The Sysmex XP 300 Hematology Analyzer provides :
- 3 leukocyte type populations
- Analysis rate of 60 samples per hour
- Ability to measure whole blood and diluted
- 3 histograms: RBC | WBC | PLT
- Storage capacity of 40,000 samples
- Ability to connect to a host and external printer for printing on A4 paper
- Built-in printer
- Ability to use User ID
- Color LCD screen
- Ability to use barcode to identify samples and reagents
- Built-in internal quality control programs
- Ease of maintenance due to error log and memory card
- Ability to upgrade the hematologist, back up file and reset operator settings
Measurement parameters :
WBC, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, PLT, LYM% (W-SCR),
MXD% (W-MCR), NEUT% (W-LCR), LYM # (W-SCC), MXD # (W-MCC),
NEUT # (W-LCC), RDW-SD, RDW-CV, PDW, MPV, P-LCR, PCT
|Measurement principles:|| DC method (WBC, RBC / PLT)
Measurement of hemoglobin photometrically with free cyanide reagent
|Analysis speed:||60 samples per hour|
|Sample volume:|| ≈50μl (whole blood)
≈20μL (diluted blood)
|Data storage:||Up to 40,000 samples including histograms|
|Quality control:||IQAS Online (External daily quality control) via SNCS and the use of Eightcheck-3WP (control preparation)|
| Dimensions /
| & nbsp;
W x H x D (mm) 420 x 480 x 355
COMBINE IT WITHHEMATOLOGICAL ANALYSIS REAGENTS SYSMEX XP 300